Welcome to Goodie Bag Marketing!
We provide quality goodie and appreciation gift bags for events. We use different businesses around the United States to help the community learn about and try out different things that will help them improve their day to day activities. Each goody bag has at least a minimum retail value of $50.
Each goody bag contains items from different non compete businesses for a consumer to get to know, like and trust.
Using our goodie bag services for your event allows you more free time, less worry and allows your vendors to be more relaxed and they will not only stay for your entire event, but they may want to be a vendor for your events more often. Your guests will be happy they came and got a gift, just for attending! They will surely tell others about your events which means better turn outs for each of your events.
Goodie Bag Marketing gets your business, event or non profit into direct contact with people across the United States both online and offline. What exactly is it that you get as a participant of Goodie Bag Marketing Package? Here are just some of the things that is included.
- Just send in your items, I do the rest.
- Promoting in different ways both online and offline.
- Advertising in different ways both online and offline.
- Marketing (gardening) different ways mainly offline that gets your items directly into a persons hands. I personally mail it to someone who requested a Goodie Bag Marketing gift bag or they are distributed at various events.
- Your business, event or non profit mentioned in a blog post.
- Your business, event or non profit mentioned on various social medias.
- Your choice of general interest, themed or categories of bag options. Luxury, holiday, B2B and more. We also have realtors, hotel and bed & breakfast programs too.
- Regular updates of how many gift bags were sent either by directly mailed to recipiant or given to a recipiant at an event.
Check out this post about how I prepare and distribute Gift Bags
Please fill out the form below to get more information and to get business building freebies too.
Tweet this please -> Did you get your free business building activities?